Friday, December 9, 2011

Success Mode On!

Hi everybody,

I am rethinking the ways in which I spend my free time and becoming much more streamlined and productive. I have learned so much being back in school for the past 2 years and am happy to have gained the confidence of using all the intense software programs I am learning. I really love working in Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D and plan to get some work in Motion Graphics by the time I earn my second degree in late August 2012.

I don't go out any more if it is not to work, school or something related to learning new software. At home I alternate my nerdom with my painting and private art student lessons and this switching back and forth seems to really suit me. I love teaching art and will be doing more and more of it in the Spring.

 I reckon I have a slight case of the Holiday blues because my family is so scattered and it's just me here. That makes my friendships and who I spend time with all the more dear to me. The best people I have met by far in a long time are my school chums. They are sweet, dedicated, brilliant and downright wonderful people. I think the world of a few of them- you know who you are :)



L

No comments:

Post a Comment