Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Love Teaching Life Drawing

Hi Everybody!

encaustic demo/ Leslie Pierce 2011
I'm just back in from teaching life drawing and I love, love , love it!  By the way, my enthusiasm is contagious so if you are the cumugin type of person you might want to log off...  All of my hard work for the past 3 years is paying off in wonderful and unexpected ways.

A big reason for my continued progress and successes is that I have distanced myself from superficial people and have opted to spend my time with good, sincere people.  Being completely dedicated, staying focused and nurturing a fun, positive spirit, while creating fresh work is so much more satisfying than running around in circles over the wrong guy. I really do understand what is truly important and what is pure fluff now. This is such a great time now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment