Thursday, May 19, 2011

Insomniatic Painter Post

Hi everybody,

So much going on in my life and I can't believe school is starting back up on Wednesday for me. I am taking an Illustrator class and a 3d Lighting and Surface Design class this summer and teaching private painting lessons at my studio and for AMOA.

Austin Contemporary Painters' League is going strong. I just added a fb fan page and will be doing more promotions as we grow. Austin Full Monty Life Drawing and Painting Sessions  is cool and all but honestly, I would like to expand my painting repertoire to include more narrative and conceptual art. Plus, I believe my naked man paintings shrine is good now:)

If one thing my life has taught me so far is that you have to create your own success in whatever form works for you. I am creating some really great things now and meeting new, good, positive people and I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment